In his own journey, Paul has worked with psychedelics, Jungian therapy, Somatic Experiencing, Rosen Method bodywork, Family Constellations, Medicine Dance, and more, supporting his own continuing growth and healing. Paul appreciates the dedication and time required for lasting changes that lead to being more fully present and able to hold safe, non-judgemental, and compassionate space for oneself and others. So many of our traumas/issues are of developmental and epigenetic (ancestral) origin, and this is Paul’s primary focus.
Paul is a Psychedelic Somatic Interactional Therapist, a powerful body centered trauma release modality, as well as a Certified Compassionate Inquiry Practitioner, Dr. Gabor Maté’s elegant and insightful approach to healing our triggers and traumas. These somatic styles of working are very complimentary to psychedelic, entheogenic, plant medicine work. They help us get in touch with some of the difficult inner places that need our attention before, during and after a journey inward, while also providing powerful tools to work with our issues and befriend ourselves on the road to healing.
As an active member of the Los Angeles psychedelic community, Paul is Managing Director and Integration Circle Facilitator at Psychedelia Integration, a premier Los Angeles Psychedelic 501(c)(3) non-profit that provides education and support to the community. He brings a thoughtful, clear headed sensibility to working with psychedelics that is both practical and ceremonial, inclusive of the mysteries inherent in these realms where our innate healing sense can be accessed.
Trust, let go, breathe, surrender! Stay with it.
Paul is based in Los Angeles firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certified Compassionate Inquiry Practitioner
- Psychedelic Somatic Interactional Therapist
- Psychedelia Integration Managing Director and Integration Circle Leader
- Los Angeles Psychedelic Science Symposium co-Producer June 2018
- Decriminalize California 2020 Communications Director
[California Psilocybin Decrim Initiative]
- Los Angeles Medicinal Plant Society [LAMPS] member
- Aware Project Team Member
- Rosen Method Bodywork student [Rosen Method Berkeley School]
- Applying the Polyvagal Theory student [Psychotherapy Networker]
- Alan Watts aficionado
- Paul is also an accomplished sailor and mindful ecstatic dancer
For more of Paul’s work as a safe sitter/guide see Akasa Journeys
Paul is based in Los Angeles